Multi-toxic gas monitor ORT-02
All the detectors of Ort series are supplied with the high-quality electric components of the leading foreign firms. The devices are highly competitive with the best foreign counterparts in regards to their technical characteristics while also having lower prices which means that they can compete with both foreign and domistic manufacturers.
Main distinctive feature that distinguishes them from the analogues present on the Russian market - high-reliability and long service life. It is achieved with the help of detecting elements (sensors) made by "Nemoto" (Japan) - a firm that takes leading positions in the gas and chemical branches of the industry and guaranties failure-free service for 8-10 years.
In order to lessen the impact of the environmental factors (temperature, etc.) elements and joints are used. This allows to exclude the possibility of false responses and guarantees high-quality accuracy of gas contamination measurement.
The gas monitors are easy to operate and maintain.
All the devices pass primary calibration, each one has a full technical description and an instruction manual.
ORT-02 multi-toxic gas monitor is designed for continuous automatic measuring resulting in the light and sound alarm signals when the set limits of minimum explosible concentration of the combustible gaseous components are reached.
Industrial facilities, boiler houses, community facilities, gas company, vehicle companies and other spaces where it’s possible for gas-and-air or steam-and-air atmospheric explosives to appear and accumulate. ORT-02 is a general-purpose industrial version of the stationary one-channel gas monitor with a convectional supply of the controlled media consisting of a remote measuring transducer and a signaling power unit.
All the ORT-02 devices pass primary calibration, each one has a full technical description and an instruction manual.
ОRT-02 gas monitor provides:
- Digital indication of the explosion-proof components concentration, presented in % LEL(LFL);
- Light and sound alarm if there’s an exceedance in the CO concentration in acc. with «Level 1» and «Level 2»;
- Data-control alarm signals for the external devices using galvanically isolated relay outputs «Level 1» and «Level 2».
- Code-digital indication and sound signal if there’re any breakdowns (measuring transducer/sensor breakdown, damaging of the communication line for measuring transducer and signaling power unit, etc.)
Main distinctive features:
- Measuring transducer on the base of thermocaralytic sensors manufactured by «Nemoto Co.» (Japan);
- The ability of customizing the transformation parameters of the gas monitor’s signaling power unit;
- A special “Control” mode for the on-the-spot fault checks of the light and sound signaling, gas analyzer relay outputs, correctness of the connection and operation of the external actuation devices.
Basic technical characteristics:
- Measuring range 0 – 60% LEL
- Maximum relative measurement error ± 5% LEL
- Warmup time less than 10 min.
- Parameters range for the triggering threshold of the signalization (discretization 1,0 %LEL):
■ concentration level «Level 1» — 7,0 ... 14,0% LEL
■ concentration level «Level 2» — 15,0 ... 30,0% LEL
- The length of the communication line for measuring transducer and signaling power unit up to 200 m
- Mains supply 220 V/50 Hz
- Power consumption - less than 10 W
- Operating temperature range measuring transducer/signaling power unit -30 ... +50 ºС
- Ingress protection of the measuring transducer/signaling power unit IP55/IP54
- Dimensions of the measuring transducer/signaling power unit 138x58x36 / 160x160x94 mm
- Weight of the measuring transducer/signaling power unit less than 0,3/1,0 kg